Lilith from Evangelion – 3D print model STL
3D Print File Format: STL
Lilith is a significant and enigmatic character in the anime series “Neon Genesis Evangelion,” created by Hideaki Anno. The series is known for its complex and philosophical themes, and Lilith plays a crucial role in the overarching narrative. Here are some key details about Lilith:
1. **Angel and Progenitor:** In the world of “Neon Genesis Evangelion,” Angels are powerful and often mysterious beings that threaten humanity. Lilith is initially presented as an Angel, but she is not a typical Angel. Instead, she is considered the Second Angel and is known as the “White Moon.”
2. **Appearance:** Lilith appears as a giant crucified figure in Terminal Dogma, a hidden chamber beneath the headquarters of the organization NERV. She is suspended on a cross-like structure and is encased in a mask-like object.
3. **Origin:** Lilith’s true nature is revealed later in the series. She is not a threat to humanity like the other Angels but is, in fact, the progenitor of the human race. She is responsible for creating Lilin, which are the true form of humanity in the series.
4. **Instrumentality Project:** Lilith’s presence and purpose are closely tied to the mysterious and complex concept known as the “Instrumentality Project.” This project aims to bring about a state of collective existence, removing the barriers between individual human beings and merging them into a single consciousness.
5. **Central to the Plot:** Lilith’s presence and the realization of the Instrumentality Project become central elements of the series’ plot, as various factions, including NERV, the United Nations, and the secretive organization SEELE, vie for control over her and the fate of humanity.
6. **Eva Unit 01:** Lilith’s body is also used as the core component of Evangelion Unit 01, one of the giant bio-mechanical mechas used to combat the Angels. This fact adds to the complexity of the series’ narrative.
7. **Symbolism:** Lilith is a character deeply steeped in religious and philosophical symbolism. Her crucified form and her role as the progenitor of humanity tie into themes of creation, destruction, and the nature of the human soul.
Lilith’s character is shrouded in mystery and is integral to the thought-provoking and complex narrative of “Neon Genesis Evangelion.” Her presence and significance contribute to the series’ exploration of profound themes related to human existence, identity, and the nature of reality.