Daitarn 3 and Gundam Sazabi Ver KA – 3D print model STL
3D Print File Format: STL
“Daitarn 3” and “Gundam Sazabi Ver KA” are two iconic mecha from the world of Japanese animation and science fiction. Here’s some information about each of them:
1. **Daitarn 3**:
– **Origin:** Daitarn 3 is a giant robot featured in the anime series “Invincible Steel Man Daitarn 3” (Tōshō Daimos), which aired in Japan in 1978. The series was created by Yoshiyuki Tomino and Hajime Yatate.
– **Appearance:** Daitarn 3 has a distinctive appearance with its red and white color scheme and a unique helmet-like head design. It is piloted by Banjou Haran, the main protagonist of the series.
– **Story:** “Daitarn 3” follows the adventures of Banjou Haran and his team as they battle against an evil organization known as the Meganoids, who seek to conquer Earth. Daitarn 3 is their formidable weapon in this fight.
2. **Gundam Sazabi Ver KA**:
– **Origin:** The Gundam Sazabi is a mobile suit featured in the anime film “Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack,” which was released in 1988. The “Ver KA” stands for “Version Katoki Hajime,” referring to Hajime Katoki, a renowned mecha designer known for his work on various Gundam designs.
– **Appearance:** The Sazabi has a striking red and black color scheme and is piloted by Char Aznable, one of the series’ iconic characters. It is known for its powerful and heavily armed design.
– **Story:** “Char’s Counterattack” is set in the Universal Century timeline of the Gundam series and revolves around the conflict between Char Aznable and Amuro Ray, two central characters from the original “Mobile Suit Gundam” series. The Sazabi is Char’s personal mobile suit and serves as a formidable opponent to the RX-93 Nu Gundam piloted by Amuro.
Both Daitarn 3 and the Gundam Sazabi have left a significant impact on the mecha genre in anime and are beloved by fans for their unique designs and their roles in their respective series.