Reiner Braun – Armored Titan – Attack on Titan – 3D print model STL
3D Print File Format: STL
Reiner Braun, also known as the “Armored Titan,” is a fictional character in the manga and anime series “Attack on Titan” (Shingeki no Kyojin) created by Hajime Isayama. Reiner is one of the central characters in the series, and his transformation into the Armored Titan plays a significant role in the story. Here’s some information about Reiner and his Titan form:
– Reiner is initially introduced as a member of the Scout Regiment, the military organization responsible for defending humanity against the Titans. He is portrayed as a loyal and brave soldier.
– However, Reiner is later revealed to be the Armored Titan, one of the Titans that breached Wall Maria and initiated the events of the series. He had infiltrated the Scouts as part of a covert mission for the Marleyan government.
– The Armored Titan is one of the Titan shifters in the series. It is characterized by its tough, armored skin, which provides exceptional defense against attacks.
– In his Armored Titan form, Reiner is a formidable opponent in combat. He can use his size, strength, and armor to break through walls and engage in battles with other Titans and humans.
– The transformation into the Armored Titan is initiated by Reiner’s ability to shift his human form into the Titan form. Like other Titan shifters, he possesses enhanced regenerative abilities.
Reiner’s character arc is complex and involves themes of loyalty, identity, and moral ambiguity. His role as the Armored Titan has a significant impact on the story and the lives of the other main characters in “Attack on Titan.” The series explores the psychological and emotional struggles of its characters as they navigate a world threatened by Titans.