Gargoyles – Broadway – 3D print model STL
3D Print File Format: STL
Broadway is one of the main characters in the animated television series “Gargoyles,” created by Greg Weisman and produced by Disney. The series originally aired from 1994 to 1997 and has since gained a dedicated fan base for its complex storytelling and unique take on mythology.
**Broadway** is a gargoyle and a member of the Manhattan Clan, a group of gargoyles who protect New York City. Here are some key characteristics and details about Broadway:
1. **Appearance:** Broadway is a large and muscular gargoyle with light blue skin. He has a distinctive scar over his right eye, which he received during an encounter with a group of humans who attacked the clan. He also has small, curved horns on his forehead.
2. **Personality:** Broadway is known for his appetite and love of food, which is a recurring humorous element in the series. He enjoys trying different types of food, both human and gargoyle cuisine.
3. **Role in the Clan:** Broadway serves as one of the primary protectors of the clan’s home, Castle Wyvern. Like all gargoyles in the series, he turns to stone during the day and awakens at night to defend the castle.
4. **Voice Actor:** Broadway is voiced by Bill Fagerbakke in the series.
5. **Character Development:** Throughout the series, Broadway’s character undergoes significant development. He starts as a somewhat naive and impulsive gargoyle but matures over time, becoming more responsible and thoughtful.
6. **Relationships:** Broadway forms close bonds with other members of the Manhattan Clan, including Goliath (the clan leader), Brooklyn, Lexington, and Hudson. He also has a romantic relationship with Angela, another gargoyle introduced later in the series.
“Gargoyles” is praised for its deep and engaging storytelling, as well as its exploration of themes like loyalty, honor, and the consequences of the past. Broadway is just one of the many compelling characters in the series, and his growth as a character is an integral part of the show’s narrative.